Special awards are available for membership of the EAPCCT and for Congress attendance for applicants from certain European and non-European countries.
Congress Attendance for non-European countries
One congress attendance award is granted per eligible country per annum, with a maximum of 5 awards for non-European Countries. The award permits reduced rate registration (at the existing student rates) and free admission to the pre-congress continuing education day.
- have submitted an abstract which has been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the meeting
- Priority will be given to new applicants under the age of 40
- No individual may receive this award more than twice
- If more than five applications are received their abstract review scores will be used to decide who receives the awards.
- Eligible countries are those outside Europe (that is, countries not on the European countries congress attendance award list), which had a Gross National Income per capita, using the World Bank Atlas method, equal to or lower than 25,210 US Dollars in 2013. For the complete list see data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GNP.PCAP.CD.
Applications for these awards should be made to the EAPCCT General Secretary, and should include a current CV. These can be sent when the abstract has been submitted but needs to be received by the EAPCCT General Secretary no later than 12 February, 2016.