This is all about EAPCCT membership:
- Reduced registration fees to attend and contribute to the EAPCCT Annual Congress, which provides a forum for in-depth discussions on current issues in clinical toxicology, including the pre-congress study day directed at Continuing Education in Clinical Toxicology (CECT) and presentation and dissemination of clinical toxicology research.
- Access educational material (including slide presentations and posters) from previous congresses via the Members’ section of the EAPCCT website and webinars for members (organized by the Fellowship Committee).
- Access the journal Clinical Toxicology, sponsored by the European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT), the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology (AACT), the American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) and the Asia Pacific Association of Medical Toxicology (APAMT).
- Reduced fees for open access publications in Clinical Toxicology (Taylor & Francis).
- Receive the EAPCCT newsletter including key dates and news on activities of the EAPCCT.
- Identify and meet fellow professionals who may be able to support the resolution of challenging problems, collaborate on research projects and provide general support for new initiatives and therapy interventions.
- Be involved in toxicovigiliance and help raise awareness and exchange information on the safety of drugs, pesticides, chemical and household products and natural toxins.
- Participate in EAPCCT working groups with in-depth engagement of a topic.
- Help shape the development of poisons centre activity and clinical toxicology in Europe and further afield.
- Stand for election to the EAPCCT Board and/or Scientific Committee. Opportunity to apply for EAPCCT fellowship.
Members wishing to apply should complete and return an application form to the chair of the EAPCCT Fellowship Nominations Committee. The application form can be downloaded here. The deadline for receipt is 30 November each year. Fellowships are awarded in person at the EAPCCT Congress and details of fellowships awarded are provided on the EAPCCT website. Those members who have received the Fellowship are also indicated on the member's directory.
Types of membership
- Automatic online access to Clinical Toxicology, the official publication of the EAPCCT, which is published ten times a year; paper copies are available for a supplemental fee.
- Reduced registration fees to EAPCCT Congresses.
- Reduced membership fees for our partner organisation, the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology, and registration fees for the North American Congress of Clinical Toxicology.
- The Newsletter of the Association.
- Past issues of Current Awareness in Clinical Toxicology, a monthly summary of research publications in clinical toxicology, including abstracts of the most important papers.
- Access to the regularly updated electronic Directory of Members.
- News from Committees and Working Groups.
- Opportunties to take part in Committees and Working Groups.
- Voting rights at the General Assembly.
will receive all of the above benefits, with the following exceptions:
- Associate Members will not receive the Journal.
- Associate Membership is limited to a maximum period of two consecutive years, and only once.
- Associate members will pay a reduced annual subscription.
- Associate members may attend the General Assembly but are not eligible to vote in the deliberations of the General Assembly and may not hold office in the Association.
Retired members are members of the Association who have retired from the active practice of clinical toxicology and/or do not receive a salary.
They will receive all of the above benefits, with the following exceptions:
- Retired members shall receive membership benefits as may be prescribed by the Board.
- Retired members will pay a reduced annual membership fee.
- Retired members will pay an annual subscription fee if they want to receive the Journal of the Association.
- Retired members may attend the General Assembly but are not eligible to vote in the deliberations of the General Assembly and are not eligible to serve on the Board of the Association.
- Retired members can be invited to serve on committees or working groups of the Association.
Emeritus members are members of the Association who have retired from the active practice of clinical toxicology and who have been recognized by the Board as having made a substantial lifetime contribution to the speciality and/or the Association. This honorary membership can be provided to outstanding members by invitation from the Board and following approval by a majority of members present at the General Assembly. They will receive all of the above benefits with the following exceptions
- Emeritus members shall receive membership benefits as may be prescribed by the Board.
- Emeritus members will be exempted of annual membership fees or will pay a reduced annual subscription if they want to receive the Journal of the Association.
- Emeritus members may attend the General Assembly and are eligible to vote in the deliberations of the General Assembly but may not hold office in the Association.
- Emeritus members can be invited to serve on committees or working groups of the Association.
Membership Fees 2023
Members will pay an annual subscription of EUR 180 in 2023.
Reduced fees are applicable for
- AACT, ACMT, APAMT, APC, and Menatox members,
- Associate members,
- Retired members.
Reduced fees are available for those who pay for 2 or 3 years in advance.
Emeritus members are exempt from he membership fee; however, EUR 65 for the subscription to Clinical Toxicology remain.
Please be aware that any member who has not paid his/her subscription by 31 December each year shall automatically cease to be a member of the Association.
Treasurer’s Letter 2023
Membership Application Form 2023
Membership Fee Form 2023
Last updated 03 02 2023